Team Taycob Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Taycob Discussion Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloe
Admin
Chloe

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:27 pm

General Discussion
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:23 pm

LOL my first post on the Taylor thread was meant to go here!!!
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Admin
Chloe

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Ya here?
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Chloe, we can discuss here.
might as well so we can get more post under our belt.
Anyway I think we can have topics (Taylor/Jacob related)

Can I post topics since I'm a mod? How can I do that?

Topic ideas...

Favorite Jacob scenes

Scenes in New Moon that I want in the movie

Taylor and Kristen
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Admin
Chloe

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Mmkay.

Just go to the category and hit new topic.
From there, just name it and post.

I love those categories!
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Ok I'm trying to figure it out. I'm not as good as you are at these things.
Where's the CATEGORY?

I was also thinking that the music player should be on the Music page or do you want to just have Music videos there?
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Admin
Chloe

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm

On the front page, the one that say's "General Discussion."
It will take you to the place where both the threads are.
You can start it there.

I put it there so that when you go to the site, it plays music.
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:57 pm

OK I'm fine with it there. Is it hard to add songs? Damn I have to learn so much!! I'll look for the category now and try and add those topics.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Admin
Chloe

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 pm

It's not hard at all.
Back to top Go down
Twihardpotterfan

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:34 pm

so is everything in this forum to do with jake and taylor or other twilight stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:57 pm

It can be other Twilight stuff too.
Just majority Taycob stuff.
Back to top Go down
Twihardpotterfan

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Ok sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renesmee101

Renesmee101

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:46 pm

First post! WOOP! Razz
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Did you guys see the new pictures from the New Moon set on the Lex? There's a picture of Taylor that I want for the banner but I can't copy and drag it to my desktop!!! DARN IT!!

He looks so much better with the new wig.

Looks like it's cold again while shooting. I read that Kristen and Taylor were doing a beach scene while it was raining (AGAIN). I hope the weather gets better, how's Taylor suppose to run around with no shirt on? LOL!
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Chloe, check your email I have a question.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee101

Renesmee101

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 pm

switzgal wrote:
Did you guys see the new pictures from the New Moon set on the Lex? There's a picture of Taylor that I want for the banner but I can't copy and drag it to my desktop!!! DARN IT!!

He looks so much better with the new wig.

Looks like it's cold again while shooting. I read that Kristen and Taylor were doing a beach scene while it was raining (AGAIN). I hope the weather gets better, how's Taylor suppose to run around with no shirt on? LOL!
Indeed, the wig looks much better. But my mom thought it was a mullet when she glanced at it, because the top half was pulled back. :/

I heard that too, about the weather for the beach scenes. I feel so bad for them. I don't know how they're getting through it. I'm one of those people that starts shivering when it hits 65, so I'd be miserable there. I really really hope, for the sake of the actors' health and for the sake of our much-needed shirtless scenes, that the weather improves.
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 pm

OK this sounds simple but I can't figure it out. I get an email everytime somebody posts a comment on the threads. I've already changed my profile info to not do this and it still just did it when Reneesmee posted the above post.
Anybody know how I can stop this? Does everybody get an email everytime somebody posts an answer here?
Back to top Go down
Renesmee101

Renesmee101

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm getting them too! How odd.
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Renesmee101 wrote:
I'm getting them too! How odd.

Please let me know if you've figured out how to stop it!!! I get enough junk mail as it is, I don't need emails every single time somebody post here. Can you imagine when we get a high volume traffic here what a nightmare that would be??

I hope Chloe knows how to fix this.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee101

Renesmee101

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Oh Lord. My head is spinning just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Chloe told me how to shut it off.Go to your profile, "topics being watched" and check all the topics you don't want to watch. it should stop the email notifications.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee101

Renesmee101

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 pm

switzgal wrote:
Chloe told me how to shut it off.Go to your profile, "topics being watched" and check all the topics you don't want to watch. it should stop the email notifications.
HALLELUJHIAH!!
Back to top Go down
switzgal

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:23 pm

OK here's a question to Team Taycob, my original plan for the banner was to have one Taylor photo and one Jacob one since it's TAYCOB but I don't really like Taylor's wig in Twilight and can't find a good resolution picture of Jacob in the recent New Moon ones. Plus he's not smiling in the New Moon set pictures.
I do like both pictures of him that I put on the banner. The left one, his eyes are closed but he's pointing at the Team Taycob logo and the right one, well he just looks adorable in that picture biting his lips.

Let me know what you guys think. and post a link if you find a good Jacob picture.
Back to top Go down
Twihardpotterfan

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:39 pm

I get the emails too I will have to fix that for myself as well, also I'll keep my eyes out for a Jacob photo.

My friend Rachel signed up for the forums yesterday but it doesn't show her as registered any ideas why?
Back to top Go down
Renesmee101

Renesmee101

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Switz, what about the pics from when he was on the FHS set? There's one or two where he's smiling. I can get the link for you if you want.

Last edited by Renesmee101 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Taycob Forum :: Team Taycob :: General Discussion-
Jump to: